Bookkeeping & Payroll
We handle your
Bookkeeping and Payroll
Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
Rogers & Co Chartered Accountants Limited provide a comprehensive bookkeeping service either on an outsourced basis or by attendance at the client’s premises.
All business owners are legally responsible to ensure that proper books and records appropriate to their business requirements are maintained at all times.
Rogers & Co Chartered Accountants Limited’s bookkeeping services can save you the cost of employing in-house accounting staff, ensures that you can concentrate on your core business activities, with the knowledge that the maintenance of your accounting records are in safe hands.
While maintaining your books and records we can supply you with monthly aged debtor and creditor listing, monthly bank reconciliation and monthly management accounts.
Rogers & Co Chartered Accountants Limited provide a cost effective, secure confidential computerised payroll service that allows management to concentrate on running the business.
- Frees up management time.
- Eliminates the need for expensive payroll software for employers
- Fixed fee agreed in advance
Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- We provide on a weekly, monthly etc basis the following:-
- Calculation of the gross to net pay for each employee showing in a summary format the full cost to the employer.
- Production of payslips.
- Filing online all weekly/monthly PAYE Modernisation returns
- Paying the PAYE online in ROS through Revenues Debit Instruction (RDI) secure payment system.